Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico compared to Bristol, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 876 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04168 GBP / MXN
Do you live in Bristol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 53% cheaper than in Bristol (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,000 in Bristol you would need to make just about £1,887 (Mex$ 45,284) in Tijuana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freiburg costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Mogadishu costs 100 S (about 1 hour ago)