Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico compared to Bristol, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 579 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03864 GBP / MXN
Do you live in Bristol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 56% cheaper than in Bristol (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,900 in Bristol you would need to make just about £1,713 (Mex$ 44,330) in Tijuana.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Qingdao costs 元154,900 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarragona costs €11 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lynchburg, Virginia costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Newark, New Jersey costs $1,271 (about 2 hours ago)