Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico compared to Bristol, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 750 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03858 GBP / MXN
Do you live in Bristol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 51% cheaper than in Bristol (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,700 in Bristol you would need to make just about £2,299 (Mex$ 59,582) in Tijuana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨79 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$860 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)