Cost of living comparison between Tijuana, Mexico and Bristol, United Kingdom
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 234 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03964 GBP / MXN
Do you live in Bristol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 54% cheaper than in Bristol (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Bristol you would need to make just about £1,427 (Mex$ 35,985) in Tijuana.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belém costs R$ 80,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Havana costs 2,400 CUC (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $9,999 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €26 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)