Cost of living comparison between Tijuana, Mexico and Bristol, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,960 prices entered by 228 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03711 GBP / MXN
Do you live in Bristol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 58% cheaper than in Bristol (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Bristol you would need to make just about £1,326 (Mex$ 35,735) in Tijuana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston upon Hull costs £7 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Taipei costs 149 NT$ (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$0.82 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hartford, Connecticut costs $175 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)