Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana vs Bristol, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 223 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00368 GBP / GYD
Do you live in Bristol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 36% cheaper than in Bristol (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,400 in Bristol you would need to make just about £2,808 (763,193 G$) in Georgetown.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Riga costs €40 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Latacunga costs $7 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $30 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.150 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aarhus costs kr384 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (37 minutes ago)