Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos vs Brisbane, Australia
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 530 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00014 AUD / LAK
Do you live in Brisbane? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 48% cheaper than in Brisbane (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$6,500 in Brisbane you would need to make just about AU$3,379 (24,572,852 ₭) in Vientiane.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kathmandu costs ₨ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Faaa, French Polynesia costs 170 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr175 (about 2 hours ago)