Cost of living in Birmingham, United Kingdom vs Bridgetown, Barbados
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 465 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.578 BBD / GBP
Do you live in Bridgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 10% cheaper than in Bridgetown (Barbados)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,300 Bds$ in Bridgetown you would need to make just about 8,400 Bds$ (£3,258) in Birmingham.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 55,000 Дин. (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Edmonton costs C$3.24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bandung costs Rp 420,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Surabaya costs Rp 300,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Nicolás de los Arroyos costs ARS $600 (about 3 hours ago)