Cost of living in Yaoundé, Cameroon vs Bratislava, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Bratislava? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yaoundé (Cameroon) is 14% more expensive than in Bratislava (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,844 (1,875,953 Franc) in Yaoundé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Bratislava.
Prices recently added
- 600 g of local cheese in Bucharest costs 4.17 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maringá costs R$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 3 hours ago)