Cost of living in Toulouse, France vs Bratislava, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 363 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2021.
Do you live in Bratislava? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toulouse (France) is 37% more expensive than in Bratislava (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,711 in Toulouse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Bratislava.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Matanzas costs 30 CUC (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nova Iguaçu costs R$ 90,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tétouan costs 55 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,000TL (about 2 hours ago)