Cost of living in Toronto (Canada) is 117% more expensive than in Bratislava (Slovakia)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
Are you moving to Toronto? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Toronto of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Bratislava? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 45 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Buenos Aires costs ARS $550 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Windsor costs C$1.51 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pachuca costs Mex$ 15,000 (about 6 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Prague costs 17,500 Kč (about 6 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$90 (about 6 hours ago)