Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece vs Bratislava, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2021.
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 228 prices entered by 31 different people.
Do you live in Bratislava? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 12% more expensive than in Bratislava (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,241 in Thessaloniki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Bratislava.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $8 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Berlin costs €2,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Brussels costs €950 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mumbai costs ₨10,000 (about 2 hours ago)