Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran vs Bratislava, Slovakia
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 230 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Bratislava? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 20% cheaper than in Bratislava (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Bratislava you would need to make just about €1,921 (﷼ 97,439,867) in Shiraz.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 65 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Aberdeen costs £4.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in London costs £12 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$160,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨375 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 185 (about 2 hours ago)