Cost of living in Sevastopol, Ukraine vs Bratislava, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.03012 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Bratislava? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sevastopol (Ukraine) is 29% cheaper than in Bratislava (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Bratislava you would need to make just about €1,983 (65,840₴) in Sevastopol.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Luís costs R$ 28 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Quilmes costs ARS $165 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manchester costs £10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 6,500 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)