Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea vs Bratislava, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00074 EUR / KRW
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 356 prices entered by 81 different people.
Do you live in Bratislava? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 45% more expensive than in Bratislava (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,210 (₩5,707,466) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Bratislava.
Prices recently added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$336 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tucumán costs ARS $100 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$50,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bologna costs €26,250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,500 (about 2 hours ago)