Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil vs Bratislava, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 33%|
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.14768 EUR / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 500 prices entered by 37 different people.
Do you live in Bratislava? We need your help!
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 34% cheaper than in Bratislava (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Bratislava you would need to make just about €1,846 (R$ 12,497) in São José dos Campos.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Santo André costs R$ 295 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quebec City costs C$14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$12,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Joinville costs R$ 25 (about 3 hours ago)