Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil vs Bratislava, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.14933 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Bratislava? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 33% cheaper than in Bratislava (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Bratislava you would need to make just about €2,001 (R$ 13,397) in São Bernardo do Campo.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Huntsville, Alabama costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 10,000 Leu (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sogamoso costs COL$7,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)