Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil vs Bratislava, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 350 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.14908 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Bratislava? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 32% cheaper than in Bratislava (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Bratislava you would need to make just about €1,960 (R$ 13,149) in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Chemnitz costs €0.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 75,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.40 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 5 hours ago)