Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia vs Bratislava, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00022 EUR / COP
Do you live in Bratislava? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 44% cheaper than in Bratislava (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Bratislava you would need to make just about €1,570 (COL$7,259,262) in Santa Marta.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Iasi costs 400 lei (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Eilat costs 5.20 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php280 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,000 (about 5 hours ago)