Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras vs Bratislava, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 492 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.03455 EUR / HNL
Do you live in Bratislava? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 18% cheaper than in Bratislava (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Bratislava you would need to make just about €2,216 (L 64,137) in San Pedro Sula.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Cancún costs Mex$ 32 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 199,999 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Sylhet costs Taka 90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Medellín costs COL$1,949,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Torreón costs Mex$ 3,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Baltimore, Maryland costs $0.69 (about 3 hours ago)