Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras vs Bratislava, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 602 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.03469 EUR / HNL
Do you live in Bratislava? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 18% cheaper than in Bratislava (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Bratislava you would need to make just about €2,055 (L 59,236) in San Pedro Sula.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$17,990 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Portland, Oregon costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cartagena costs COL$2,500,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sarajevo costs 5.69KM (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €15 (about 3 hours ago)