Cost of living in Rome, Italy vs Bratislava, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021.
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 289 prices entered by 56 different people.
Do you live in Bratislava? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 44% more expensive than in Bratislava (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,186 in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Bratislava.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Girardot costs COL$80,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $168 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tunis costs 500 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,585 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)