Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador vs Bratislava, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.840 EUR / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,490 prices entered by 127 different people.
Do you live in Bratislava? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 12% cheaper than in Bratislava (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Bratislava you would need to make just about €2,557 ($3,042) in Quito.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1,220 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nice costs €30 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in London costs £12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Allahabad costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)