Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada vs Bratislava, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.679 EUR / CAD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 323 prices entered by 57 different people.
Do you live in Bratislava? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 26% more expensive than in Bratislava (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,529 (C$5,201) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Bratislava.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$30,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨589 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nantucket costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €54 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10 (about 2 hours ago)