Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo vs Bratislava, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Bratislava? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 65% more expensive than in Bratislava (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,458 (2,923,931 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Bratislava.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 20 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 240,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guatemala City costs Q19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Matanzas costs 30 CUC (about 2 hours ago)