Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 34% more expensive than in Bratislava (Slovakia)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
Are you moving to Palma de Mallorca? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Palma de Mallorca of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Bratislava? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lahore costs ₨3,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Miami, Florida costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 5,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 200 (about 4 hours ago)