Cost of living in Leeds, United Kingdom vs Bratislava, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 444 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.162 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Bratislava? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leeds (United Kingdom) is 60% more expensive than in Bratislava (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,485 (£3,860) in Leeds to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Bratislava.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sofia costs 49,000 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Austin, Texas costs $25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Murcia costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Maracaibo costs 1,000,000 Bs.S. (about 3 hours ago)