Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong vs Bratislava, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.10812 EUR / HKD
Do you live in Bratislava? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 94% more expensive than in Bratislava (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,233 (HK$48,394) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Bratislava.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Allahabad costs ₨40 (less than a minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Paris costs €100 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €10 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 4,373 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$12,000 (about 4 hours ago)