Cost of living in Kota, India vs Bratislava, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01120 EUR / INR
Do you live in Bratislava? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota (India) is 46% cheaper than in Bratislava (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Bratislava you would need to make just about €1,523 (₨136,040) in Kota.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 130 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bordeaux costs €26,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$584 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (about 4 hours ago)