Cost of living in Kerman, Iran vs Bratislava, Slovakia
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 195 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Bratislava? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 48% cheaper than in Bratislava (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Bratislava you would need to make just about €1,311 (﷼ 65,690,625) in Kerman.
Prices recently added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 4,373 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨700 (about 4 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Toulouse costs €300 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (about 5 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$100 (about 5 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $4,000 (about 6 hours ago)