Cost of living in Juiz de Fora, Brazil vs Bratislava, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 342 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.14918 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Bratislava? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juiz de Fora (Brazil) is 50% cheaper than in Bratislava (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Bratislava you would need to make just about €1,442 (R$ 9,664) in Juiz de Fora.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q100 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Chapeco costs R$ 2.99 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Osorno costs CH$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Serena costs CH$7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vina Causino costs CH$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)