Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel vs Bratislava, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.25421 EUR / ILS
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 414 prices entered by 46 different people.
Do you live in Bratislava? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 65% more expensive than in Bratislava (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,120 (16,207 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Bratislava.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Istanbul costs 19TL (12 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Paris costs €3.75 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 9 ﷼ (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Comodoro Rivadavia costs ARS $700 (about 6 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São José dos Campos costs R$ 2,500 (about 8 hours ago)