Cost of living in Havana, Cuba vs Bratislava, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.840 EUR / CUC *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,597 prices entered by 88 different people.
Do you live in Bratislava? We need your help!
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 13% more expensive than in Bratislava (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,038 (3,616 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Bratislava.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Basel costs CHF 20 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szeged costs 1,590 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (about 3 hours ago)