Cost of living in Goiânia, Brazil vs Bratislava, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 512 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.15554 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Bratislava? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 34% cheaper than in Bratislava (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Bratislava you would need to make just about €1,649 (R$ 10,599) in Goiânia.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €650 (10 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Miami, Florida costs $30 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Libreville costs 55,850 Franc (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 95TL (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$700,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Groningen costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)