Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany vs Bratislava, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2021.
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 333 prices entered by 48 different people.
Do you live in Bratislava? We need your help!
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 69% more expensive than in Bratislava (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,234 in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Bratislava.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $2,580 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rosario costs ARS $205 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $28 (about 4 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Tunja costs COL$20,000 (about 5 hours ago)