Cost of living in Datong, China vs Bratislava, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.12790 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Bratislava? We need your help!
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 23% more expensive than in Bratislava (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,564 (27,861元) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Bratislava.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Braga costs €450 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 25,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Malaga costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $25,515 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bursa costs 231,300TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Rosa costs ARS $30,000 (about 3 hours ago)