Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea vs Bratislava, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00074 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Bratislava? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 9% more expensive than in Bratislava (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,716 (₩3,651,778) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Bratislava.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Talca costs CH$11,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$18 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copiapó costs CH$7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manchester costs £1.23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1,242 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$130,000 (about 1 hour ago)