Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin vs Bratislava, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Bratislava? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is about the same as in Bratislava (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Bratislava you would need to make just about €2,526 (1,657,606 Franc) in Cotonou.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 32 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 40 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Perm costs руб 39,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nice costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)