Cost of living in Bucaramanga, Colombia vs Bratislava, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 464 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00023 EUR / COP
Do you live in Bratislava? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucaramanga (Colombia) is 36% cheaper than in Bratislava (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Bratislava you would need to make just about €1,670 (COL$7,314,080) in Bucaramanga.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £3,225 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Harare costs $4.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $3.50 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Manama costs Dinar 10 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gunsan costs ₩1,125,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 800 (about 1 hour ago)