Cost of living in Beijing, China vs Bratislava, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.12848 EUR / CNY
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 349 prices entered by 51 different people.
Do you live in Bratislava? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 8% more expensive than in Bratislava (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,805 (21,835元) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Bratislava.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Eilat costs 5.20 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php280 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 120元 (about 4 hours ago)