Cost of living in Athens, Greece vs Bratislava, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021.
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 912 prices entered by 101 different people.
Do you live in Bratislava? We need your help!
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 17% more expensive than in Bratislava (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,047 in Athens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Bratislava.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 35 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanover costs €680 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$18 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz do Sul costs R$ 2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$2.64 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Toronto costs C$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)