Cost of living in Asansol, India vs Bratislava, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01120 EUR / INR
Do you live in Bratislava? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asansol (India) is 48% cheaper than in Bratislava (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Bratislava you would need to make just about €1,300 (₨116,094) in Asansol.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 999 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Fes costs 3,500 Dirham (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tel Aviv costs 110 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨231 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (about 2 hours ago)