Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq vs Bratislava, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 181 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00057 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Bratislava? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 26% cheaper than in Bratislava (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Bratislava you would need to make just about €2,066 (3,638,780 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palma de Mallorca costs €23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$3,100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Irkutsk costs руб 280 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €720 (about 4 hours ago)