Cost of living in Amritsar, India vs Bratislava, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01110 EUR / INR
Do you live in Bratislava? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amritsar (India) is 35% cheaper than in Bratislava (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Bratislava you would need to make just about €1,765 (₨158,961) in Amritsar.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Gliwice costs 1,450 zł (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gothenburg costs 825 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moncton costs C$67 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santander costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)