Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia vs Bratislava, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.646 EUR / AUD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 394 prices entered by 39 different people.
Do you live in Bratislava? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 60% more expensive than in Bratislava (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,474 (AU$6,922) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Bratislava.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cartagena costs COL$2,500,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sarajevo costs 5.69KM (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €15 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 1,600,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mons costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)