Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast vs Bratislava, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 243 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Bratislava? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 33% more expensive than in Bratislava (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,732 (2,447,284 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Bratislava.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Huelva costs €400 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Amsterdam costs €1.74 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Addis Ababa costs 500 Birr (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Roanoke, Virginia costs $0.79 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sacramento, California costs $7 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,931 (about 6 hours ago)