Cost of living in Sibiu, Romania vs Brasov, Romania
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 210 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2020.
Do you live in Brasov? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sibiu (Romania) is 11% cheaper than in Brasov (Romania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,300 lei in Brasov you would need to make just about 7,383 lei in Sibiu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €25 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Townsville costs AU$587 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 50 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bozeman, Montana costs $1.06 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Manaus costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)