Cost of living comparison between Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine and Brasília, Brazil
WARNING! Zaporizhzhya has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaporizhzhya.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,298 prices entered by 411 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.16353 BRL / UAH *
Do you live in Brasília? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in DF is 63% cheaper than in New York
- Cost of living in New York is 172% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in New York
- Cost of living in New York is about the same as in London
- Cost of living in London is 37% more expensive than in Paris
- Cost of living in Dubai is 27% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in SF is 7% cheaper than in New York
- Cost of living in London is 63% more expensive than in Toronto
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 56% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Sydney is 27% cheaper than in London
Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine) is 69% cheaper than in Brasília (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 15,000 in Brasília you would need to make just about R$ 4,693 (28,696₴) in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kampala costs 8,000 Shilling (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,032 (about 1 hour ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Marawi costs Php122 (about 2 hours ago)