Cost of living comparison between Tijuana, Mexico and Brasília, Brazil
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,527 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20196 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Brasília? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 27% cheaper than in Brasília (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 15,000 in Brasília you would need to make just about R$ 10,948 (Mex$ 54,207) in Tijuana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$140 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$25 (43 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,505 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $16 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,354 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,400 (about 4 hours ago)