Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico compared to Brasília, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,779 prices entered by 169 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.16573 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Brasília? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 45% cheaper than in Brasília (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 15,625 in Brasília you would need to make just about R$ 8,659 (Mex$ 52,247) in Tijuana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Boulder, Colorado costs $40 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port of Spain costs 12,198 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cairo costs E£ 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Jose, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tallahassee, Florida costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $3,010 (about 2 hours ago)