Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti vs Brasília, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 392%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 724 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09121 BRL / HTG
Do you live in Brasília? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 93% more expensive than in Brasília (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 21,278 (233,295 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 11,000 in Brasília.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baghdad costs 2,000 Dinar (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $100 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seattle, Washington costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Manila costs Php200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)