Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania vs Braga, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00036 EUR / TZS
Do you live in Braga? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 22% cheaper than in Braga (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Braga you would need to make just about €1,628 (4,467,642 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yangon costs 4,500,000 Kyat (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Auckland costs NZ$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Toronto costs C$1.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $450 (about 5 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ushuaia costs ARS $140 (about 5 hours ago)