Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador vs Braga, Portugal
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 434 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.858 EUR / USD
Do you live in Braga? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 14% cheaper than in Braga (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Braga you would need to make just about €1,812 ($2,112) in Cuenca.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in New York City costs $127 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Eindhoven costs €250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Sheffield costs £20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php990 (about 3 hours ago)