Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal vs Braga, Portugal
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2020.
Do you live in Braga? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 4% cheaper than in Braga (Portugal)
Prices recently added
- Public transport in San Juan costs ARS $1,320 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rotterdam costs €10 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Neuquén costs ARS $90,000 (about 1 hour ago)