Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia vs Braga, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 583 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.12336 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Braga? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 28% cheaper than in Braga (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Braga you would need to make just about €1,443 ($b11,696) in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €58 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Warsaw costs 0.10 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaliningrad costs руб 350 (about 1 hour ago)